What's new

Radiation from Feather DE Blades?

I heard that there is a possibility that all new Feather DE blades may contain high levels of radiation... can someone verify this...

I love my feathers!

That's absolutely ridiculous, let me assure that the blades are fine. After I receive my feathers I put them in a isolation room. After I don my radiation proof garments I use my gieger counter to check for radiation on the feathers. I than strip off my garments and one quick decontamination shower later I ready to use them.
Let me assure you that you are being paranoid. :001_rolle

I heard that there is a possibility that all new Feather DE blades may contain high levels of radiation... can someone verify this...

I love my feathers!

Absolutely. For example, I use Feather blades, and I've already died. Now I am a member of the undead.

No rads and everything coming in from Japan is being double and triple screened so buy your blades with ease. Our friends in Japan just took a big hit and we need to continue to do business with them so their economy doesn't collapse. I have almost a two year supply on hand but plan to buy more with my next soap order as is my usual habit.

The sure way to tell if yours are irradiated or not is to put them in a dark closet. If you can see a brilliant blue light emanating from beneath the closet door you have a contaminated batch. Don't worry about it.

The sure way to tell if yours are irradiated or not is to put them in a dark closet. If you can see a brilliant blue light emanating from beneath the closet door you have a contaminated batch. Don't worry about it.

Alternatively, you can place them in the ground, near your strawberry patch. If you get 5 lb strawberries, you can sell them and recover the cost of the blades. :thumbup1:

I love them 'cause now I can shave in the dark. And the beard hairs actually melt off instead of being sheared away. Also any nicks I get actually heal themselves BEFORE I even get them!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Yes, stay away from them -

Just as we all should stay away from Zippo Lighters, Hershey's Chocolate, and Harley Davidsons because of Three Mile Island.

:001_rolle :blink: :001_rolle :blink: :001_rolle :blink: :001_rolle

probably true, the radiation has a half life of 40,000 years; store in a lead lined box and let two half lives pass and they should be at safe levels and ok to use

thanks for getting the word out
ken

Top Bottom