What's new

Anyone Watch "The Office" Tonight? (Straight Razor Episode!)

Hey Guys,

The new episode tonight had the new office manager, Deangelo Vickers, (played by Will Ferrell), who is replacing Michael Scott (Steve Carell), getting a straight razor shave from a barber he had sent to the office! The office staff remarked how "bad ***" Deangelo was for getting shaved in the office, which didn't sit well with Michael. Not to be outdone, Michael gets the receptionist to shave him with a crappy throw-away razor and some canned goo he bought minutes ago.

Funny show IMO and the shaving bit was great as well!

Hey Guys,

The new episode tonight had the new office manager, Deangelo Vickers, (played by Will Ferrell), who is replacing Michael Scott (Steve Carell), getting a straight razor shave from a barber he had sent to the office! The office staff remarked how "bad ***" Deangelo was for getting shaved in the office, which didn't sit well with Michael. Not to be outdone, Michael gets the receptionist to shave him with a crappy throw-away razor and some canned goo he bought minutes ago.

Funny show IMO and the shaving bit was great as well!

Saw that scene and it was hilarious.:lol:

yeah i saw that! I told my girlfriend "see this vintage shaving thing is all the rage now!"

though i think the barber was fake since he started the shave on his lower neck and went up ATG on the first pass, and it was hard to tell but it looked like at times he had the blade at 90 degrees to his face...

I was reading B&B (half paying attention to the Office) when my fiancee said, "check it out, Will Ferrell's getting a straight shave." She hates all my stuff but I was actually quite impressed she said it right. :tongue_sm

I was reading B&B (half paying attention to the Office) when my fiancee said, "check it out, Will Ferrell's getting a straight shave." She hates all my stuff but I was actually quite impressed she said it right. :tongue_sm

Oh yeah! All I got was the usual eye roll and look of disgust from SWMBO when I freaked over seeing it!

I have my first de on the way...should arrive today...wife just sighed, she thought this scene would only encourage me To talk "more" about it with her. Great show...will miss Michael though.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, I recorded it on the DVR. It will be interesting to see how this show does without Michael. IMO it has really gone downhill the last two years, his leaving will either kill it or breathe some new life into it. I'm guessing it will be the former. The shortened season 1 is still some of the best comedy I can recall on US TV in years.

Only people on this forum would pick out a shavng scene in a TV show or movie and comment on the shave. :001_rolle

That's why I love it here. :thumbup1:
(I started watching it then went to bed. Dang! I should have watched the whole thing)

Top Bottom