What's new

Hands Down Best Lime Soap or Cream

I'm sure this is well trodden territory, all said before. But I want a current, fresh perspective.

What are your choices for the hands down best Lime shaving soap or cream?

Take all usual review aspects into consideration, scent, performance, latherability etc.

Thread Backstory:
I received yesterday the most awful and fake lime soap from some no name place that was also a complete lather failure (I've never seen complete lather failure before). It's smell nauseates me, and has almost turned me off of lime fragrance altogether. But lime is an absolute favorite of mine, so I must find the best now to save my need for it!

hard soap: The Shave Den

soft soap: Queen Charlotte Soap

Lime blend hard soap: Mama Bear's Czar's Choice (lime-cilantro)

my all time favorite lime cream...no longer in production...lider is a very robust,intense true lime , and the quality of the lather is everything we look for in a good shave...

This is off to a great start guys!

I've decided that whichever gets the most "votes", I will purchase it and give it a serious review! There may even be some PIF potential there down the road for another new lime junkie :thumbup1:

I'm counting on you guys! Keep it coming!

I must be used to fake lime smell, I just used Cyril Salter Lime cream and it's not what I was expecting it to smell like, it's not bad though, very light scent...

Top Bottom