What's new

Another SE group buy planned yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get below 400 single edge gem coated blades i get nervous........:blink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, Im nervous. Can we get a group buy going?

Brian..... o Brian ?????

P

Pjotr

I'd buy 100. Mind you I've still got 90 odd from the last lot so there's no rush as far as I'm concerned. And it is a mountain of work, getting hold of and posting packets to that many people.

You all know I would have to get in with at least a box although like Pjotr I still have about a hundred and fifty left. I really wish the injector group buy had grown some wings. Now those I NEEED!

P

Pjotr

I get the feeling that there are loads of new SE shavers on board since the last group buy and a new one would cause an avalanche of requests. It is possible to buy directly from Ted Pella isn't it? More expensive obviously but when did that stop anybody!

I can see how the person handling the group buy would be dealing with even more volume of interest than the last group buy. The order would most likely be double the last one, if not triple.
I will talk to Brian, or go directly to EMS about it.

I can see how the person handling the group buy would be dealing with even more volume of interest than the last group buy. The order would most likely be double the last one, if not triple.

Why not do a carbon group buy this time (fi Pella 121-1)?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member

Talk to Brian before going to the manufacture. If you want this to be a B&B group buy you need to have MOD approval before contacting the supplier. I will make sure Brian sees this thread.

Thanks gents for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom