What's new

Newbie PIF pt. 2 (CONUS)

Here's another round of PIF!

Don't know what a PIF is? "Pass Pay it Forward" - you get awesome stuff to begin your journey to the beautiful and aromatic world of wetshaving. When you master your skills and find yourself with extra supplies, consider handing them off to those who could use them. Until that point though, practice and enjoy!

Rules: Must have less than 100 posts and be a member for at least 15 days. I will pick a random winner on April 22nd at 9:00pm pst using a random generator. I will cover shipping as long as it's CONUS.

The Goods: Gillette tech, Tweezerman brush, Col Conk Almond scented soap, small CO Bigelow cream; all user-grade.

To enter, post "Huzzah! B&B triumphs!"

proxy.php

Last edited:
I believe PIF stands for "Pay it Forward," but in any case this is a nice, and generous PIF.

I do not wish to be included in the PIF, but thank you for doing this.:thumbup1:

Huzzah! B&B triumphs!

Thank you for your/everyone's generosity on this site! I am already impressed by the caliber of the members on this site, and I only made my first B&B post about an hour ago!

Hello! I am a newbie about to try my first wetshave and I would LOVE to be entered into this PIF. Need any info on me to proceed?

Again, B&B is amazing.

Thanks!

Will

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Here's another round of PIF!

Don't know what a PIF is? "Pass Pay it Forward" - you get awesome stuff to begin your journey to the beautiful and aromatic world of wetshaving. When you master your skills and find yourself with extra supplies, consider handing them off to those who could use them. Until that point though, practice and enjoy!

Rules: Must have less than 100 posts and be a member for at least 15 days. I will pick a random winner on April 22nd at 9:00pm pst using a random generator. I will cover shipping as long as it's CONUS.

The Goods: Gillette tech, Tweezerman brush, Col Conk Almond scented soap, small CO Bigelow cream; all user-grade.

To enter, post "Huzzah! B&B triumphs!"

proxy.php

Nice PIF, Sid. Come on, newbies- jump on the bandwagon. This is a good chance to win some quality product.

Top Bottom