What's new

Muhle Synthetic Silvertip Fibre

I have a Black Fiber, and recently got a 23mm Silvertip Fiber brush, which I'm offering to share in a pass-around. The Silvertip, to me, is everything I always wanted in a brush. It is not only a lathering machine, but has very soft tips, great backbone, excellent water retention, good heat retention and uses less soap/cream than a best badger.

Visually, it is impossible for me to detect a difference between it an a natural Silvertip. I have ordered a 21mm, too.

The pass-around is open now to B&B contributors, and tomorrow I am opening it to all CONUS members who have more than 50 posts.

I got mine in the mail today and did several test lathers and had no problem face and bowl lathering with it. I have a 21mm knot and will be buying the 23mm knot. The folks in the passaround are in for a treat.

I have a Black Fiber, and recently got a 23mm Silvertip Fiber brush, which I'm offering to share in a pass-around. The Silvertip, to me, is everything I always wanted in a brush. It is not only a lathering machine, but has very soft tips, great backbone, excellent water retention, good heat retention and uses less soap/cream than a best badger.

Visually, it is impossible for me to detect a difference between it an a natural Silvertip. I have ordered a 21mm, too.

The pass-around is open now to B&B contributors, and tomorrow I am opening it to all CONUS members who have more than 50 posts.

I have a black handled one in 21mm and as Jim says they perform very well.
I can tell its synthetic by the slight shimmer it gives off in the light and it also dries very fast and seems to be really durable.
I only payed $60 NZD for mine which is around half the price of the Muhle silvertip badger so I think they are a bargain, and you are not rubbing dead animal hair on your face which is important to me.

Top Bottom