What's new

Anyone ever find a "prize" in a razor case?

I've got a '34-'40 Aristocrat and the case seems to have something in it - when I shake it gently, I hear something sliding. Should I go for it and look inside?? (I'm afraid I'll damage the interior...) Anyone ever find anything cool in a case before? :tongue_sm

I think he means that it sounds like something is under the liner of the case. I've heard of people finding the original paperwork under the lining that is under the razor. I checked under my cased President... No such luck.

I think he means that it sounds like something is under the liner of the case. I've heard of people finding the original paperwork under the lining that is under the razor.

Yep, that's it. Original paperwork, huh? Never thought about that. Sounds like a penny or some other coin sliding around in there. Is the lining glued?

Last edited:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I found a high school hall pass dated 1943 in the bottom of a razor case under the lining once.

Once from a Milord case, I as able to extract the original $2.50 display tag and also found the instructions hiding in the bottom of a F-4 Toggle case under the pallet.

I have two cases that had messages in them that I have posted before. The first one had this note pinned in the case. The Milord case liner dropped out to reveal this message from 1970

Top Bottom