What's new

Shea Moisture Shave Brush PIF

Today I got my Semogue 620 in the mail. With that and my Omega 49, it looks like my gently used Shea Moisture brush won't be getting much love. What can I say? I dig the pig.

View attachment 156935

This brush PIF is open to anyone who has never tried a badger brush. Either you have no brush, or use a boar/horse/synthetic one.

How do you enter? Post a pic of your brush(es) or goo(s) of choice and you're in. If you aren't able to take or find a pic, I'll let you in too...if I'm feeling nice. :001_smile I'll even throw a little slice of Ogallala Bay Rum, Limes and Peppercorns shave stick in the mix.

Winner will be chosen at random and the contest runs until Friday the 15th around 11:00 AM central time. Non-CONUS please add $5 to shipping costs.

Hey,

I don't have any gear yet and the last thing I need is a brush. I would be more than happy if I had this as it would complete what I needed. Thank you.

I'm interested. I am slowly acquiring shaving gear. I got some proraso off of Amazon but didn't have much luck creating a lather with my hands.

Hey, I'd love to try a badger, but I have a boar that works pretty good for me (and I like it) and there's at least one gent with just bare hands. I guess I don't need to try one very much after all.

Good luck to you all.

Hey, I'd love to try a badger, but I have a boar that works pretty good for me (and I like it) and there's at least one gent with just bare hands. I guess I don't need to try one very much after all.

Good luck to you all.

How gentlemanly of you! :001_smile But don't feel bad if you start itching for a badger, you're still eligible for the contest.

What kind of boar do you have?

Haven't heard from the winner since the results were announced 5 days ago. I have another PIF that needs to go to the post office and I don't want to keep the winner waiting any longer--the contest is open again to anyone who meets the criteria!

FIRST ELIGIBLE B&B MEMBER TO PM ME WINS THE PIF!!!

I have a boar from walmart Ive been using fifteen years. But i got a sample brush from AoS when I bought soap. 'Bout the size of my thunb..:huh:

Top Bottom