What's new

The Florida Toddler Wrestling Incident

As the father (read A FATHER, not just one who has spawned an offspring) of a 16 month old son, this and too many stories like it make me ill. My little man is just the most amazing thing in this world and I just cannot fathom the mindset of someone who would do such a thing. Inexcusable.

I don't see in the article where the local community got together to hang the man by his entrails, maybe they just forgot to print that part...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I think jail is perfect for him. Surround him with inmates who haven't been able to see their kids for a long time, and I'm sure they'll know how to welcome him.

Just the title alone keeps me from reading the story. I have a 3 year old boy and one on the way. I'm in love with my sons, and being a parent is the most important job in the world.

I think it's appalling that this behavior occurs.... For all we know about our brains (oddly enough, reading neuro-anatomy right now)... Something like this happens....

I vote for ouch's suggestion.

I'm in love with my sons, and being a parent is the most important job in the world.

Well said!

- ice

Top Bottom