What's new

trying to get my wife to use a straight to trim my hair

but came to my senses in time. :w00t:
my wife (Eva) was trimming my hair with my electric hair trimmer on friday, all was going well and she was starting to trim around the neck and ear area finishing it up.
i was just about to suggest that she should try to use my shavette to do this when she nicked my ear using the electric trimmer :blink:

just as well i kept my mouth shut

She nicked you with an ELECTRIC?!? eeep!

Personally cleaning client's necklines with a shavette is my favourite part of barbering and also the thing I find the easiest.

My old hairdresser used to cut my hair with a shavette straight-razor.

I swear. It was the weirdest feeling in the world. Nothing but a razor and a comb.

Just sit there in the chair and hear him work...

schick-schick-schick-schick...stripping and chipping and clipping off hair like he was harvesting wheat with a scythe.

my brothers girlfriend is a hairdreser and cuts my mothers hair that way. its partly her fault i fell into this straight buisness as her shavette was the first one i ever saw.
wouldnt trust my wife with it though

My old hairdresser used to cut my hair with a shavette straight-razor.

I swear. It was the weirdest feeling in the world. Nothing but a razor and a comb.

Just sit there in the chair and hear him work...

schick-schick-schick-schick...stripping and chipping and clipping off hair like he was harvesting wheat with a scythe.

I've always wanted such a hair cut. Most hairdressers around here can't even shave themselves with anything better than a can of Barbasol and an overpriced cartridge razor.

Top Bottom