What's new

5 Vegas Cigars

I know these are a brand of CI, and heavily promoted. Having said that, I find them a very nice smoke for the price. My favorite is the "Series A", the "Gold" is OK, and the "Classic" is nice. The "Relic" was a little too pungent for my taste, and it wouldn't stay lit. Anyone else have an opinion on the 5 Vegas?

I agree with your take although I have never had the relic. Series A is a great smoke at the price point.

I have only had a few, but I don't have any complaints with the ones that I have smoked. They seem to be a good, economical smoke to me, and as mentioned a wise bidder on CBid can do very well filling their humidor with 5 Vegas' line-up :thumbup1:

You haven't fallen off the CBid wagon have you, Jmallen? :biggrin1:

I have only had a few, but I don't have any complaints with the ones that I have smoked. They seem to be a good, economical smoke to me, and as mentioned a wise bidder on CBid can do very well filling their humidor with 5 Vegas' line-up :thumbup1:

You haven't fallen off the CBid wagon have you, Jmallen? :biggrin1:

I've been off that wagon for a while now, but that is where I purchased all of the 5 Vegas that I have. So far the only one I really don't care for is the Limitada 2008, but it came in an awesome porcelin ashtray box.:thumbup1:

I've been off that wagon for a while now, but that is where I purchased all of the 5 Vegas that I have. So far the only one I really don't care for is the Limitada 2008, but it came in an awesome porcelin ashtray box.:thumbup1:

Correction, the 2008 is actually pretty good, the 2009 Limitada is the one that tasted like burnt hair.

I really liked the Series A. The Triple AAA isn't quite as good to me, but is an above average smoke that needs a little humi time to settle down. I haven't particularly cared for any of the others I've tried, however.

Mildly OT...but how do the Classics compare to something like a Flor de Oliva Original? I've been considering buying a 5-pack but would appreciate some info.

Ill have to disagree with you on the '08 limitada, the five that I had were super nasty. I did try five of the triple A and enjoyed those.

The Gold is my everday smoke. Just ordered another box + a 6 stick sampler and 5 of the maduro to try. Thirty one sticks for a total of $84 including shipping. IMO, you can't beat it if you smoke everday like I do.

Last edited:
I got a sampler of the Classic and Gold awhile back. The Classics were pretty good but I quickly found out how mild Connecticut shade is with the Golds.

Top Bottom