What's new

My new quick and easy great shave!

Is Barbasol Brushless Cream and a Bic Metal razor. Sometimes I don't have time to use a straight, brush, and soap. Sometimes its not feasible to take to work but I still need to shave. I decided to try this combo and I am very impressed. I got an excellent irritation free shave from two very cheap but good products. The razors I can find local but the cream, well Barbasol is doing a big disservice to men everywhere as I could pretty much only find this online. The cream has a light but satisfying scent, has some stickiness to it which is common, and leaves a great skin feel. The cream rinses easily from the Bic Metal, and the Metal is a very competent razor. If I can't wet shave with a straight, I'm reaching for this.

Is Barbasol Brushless Cream and a Bic Metal razor. Sometimes I don't have time to use a straight, brush, and soap. Sometimes its not feasible to take to work but I still need to shave. I decided to try this combo and I am very impressed. I got an excellent irritation free shave from two very cheap but good products. The razors I can find local but the cream, well Barbasol is doing a big disservice to men everywhere as I could pretty much only find this online. The cream has a light but satisfying scent, has some stickiness to it which is common, and leaves a great skin feel. The cream rinses easily from the Bic Metal, and the Metal is a very competent razor. If I can't wet shave with a straight, I'm reaching for this.

Barbasol cream is in my rotation and also works well mixed with menthol creams to make a superlather.

The Bic Metal is the only disposible I've ever tried that give me a comfortable shave. Unfortunately they are not available around here and have not been for a very long time.

Top Bottom