What's new

Feel Good Friday-Let"s see a Piece from your Collection!

Today is FEEL GOOD FRIDAY. I"M FEELING GOOD! Every Friday I will post a piece from my (limited) Razor Collection(which won't take very long, next Friday I'll be done). Today it's my 1917 460B Triple-Silver Plated Open -Comb Standard Set Old Type. Let's see one of yours!!!!!:001_cool:

I just got this last night. 1964 Super Speed
proxy.php

proxy.php

Good Friday Morning! Today I want to post a piece from my meager collection. I ageed to do this every Friday, because it's Feel Good Friday!
This is a handmade African Mahogany Case for my EdwinJagger DE86 Black Handle by my friend who is a Master Woodworker. What I like about it is the unique wooden hinge on back, & the pushbutton wood on the front. He's working to cut this down to only 5" long, and an insert for the metal razor case I put in. Also, here very soon, there will be a 24mm Finest Badger Brush handle to match it. He did a fantastic job!

Today is FEEL GOOD FRIDAY. I"M FEELING GOOD! Every Friday I will post a piece from my (limited) Razor Collection(which won't take very long, next Friday I'll be done). Today it's my 1917 460B Triple-Silver Plated Open -Comb Standard Set Old Type. Let's see one of yours!!!!!:001_cool:

Your single ring is absolutely beautiful. It's the nicest I've seen.

It's Friday somewhere in the world, so what the heck. Here is a razor made for steel wedge blades. Lucky for me it takes a modern SE blade. I like it for it's closeness, but I love it for it's rugged good looks. The teeth look like some prehistoric beast.

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
The red tip is my favorite super speed. You have a beauty. Same with the Aristocrat, complete with protective bag and shipper. :w00t:

Drew, that has to be the nicest looking SE. I've never seen one like that before! And the Red-TIP SS and Aristocrat are truly real treasures. Thanks Guys!

Some of my favorite things are my Avon After Shave bottles, especially these ones that are shaving related.

full

Some of my favorite things are my Avon After Shave bottles, especially these ones that are shaving related.

full

I love the Avon bottles also.

I just picked up the DE razor and Barber Pole yesterday. I already have the Brush and a Bowling Pin too.

Good Feel Good Friday Morning! to keep this thread going I managed to come up wth a couple more razos to post here on "Feel Good Friday" :thumbup:

A change of pace from razor pics. Here's a shot of my first batch of restored brushes. I've got another three that I just finished! (It's definitely an addiction!)

proxy.php

On the left is a wooden-handled Chicago brush with a 22mm TGN Finest Badger knot.

Next is a Star brush with a 20mm TGN Finest Badger knot.

Next is Lath-R-Ade brush with a 22mm TGN Finest fan-shaped Badger knot.

Finally, on the right is a marbled butterscotch & black Fuller with a 24 mm TGN Finest fan-shaped Badger knot.

Top Bottom