What's new

Great Forum and Members

Hi all,

I just wanted to say its incredible how everyone in here is generous and very helpful. This is certainly a unique forum and I enjoy looking through the postings. The PIFs here are great and I have received generous offers from several people to try shaving gear that I have not yet used. I look forward to starting a PIF once I get some good ideas together (if anyone has any ideas of PIFs with items that have not been PIFed lately, let me know).

Thanks,

-Adam

...snip... I look forward to starting a PIF once I get some good ideas together (if anyone has any ideas of PIFs with items that have not been PIFed lately, let me know).

how about a "guys named Bruce" - Feather Stainless Steel Double Edge Razor PIF :thumbup1: i'd be in for that!

seriously though, it's a great community with tons of knowledge and information and very generous members. if you would have told me 6mos ago i'd be on a shaving forum trading soaps and razor blades and i'd have said "Yup, Whatever".

when I first joined I was shocked by the generosity displayed by members here. Rampant gregariousness and infectious unselfishness is so common I have to make sure not to take it for granted.

I need to pif something soon...

when I first joined I was shocked by the generosity displayed by members here. Rampant gregariousness and infectious unselfishness is so common I have to make sure not to take it for granted.

I need to pif something soon...

Agreed. I need to put together another PIF too.

Hi all,

I just wanted to say its incredible how everyone in here is generous and very helpful. This is certainly a unique forum and I enjoy looking through the postings. The PIFs here are great and I have received generous offers from several people to try shaving gear that I have not yet used. I look forward to starting a PIF once I get some good ideas together (if anyone has any ideas of PIFs with items that have not been PIFed lately, let me know).

Thanks,

-Adam
Hello Adam,

It is nice to find a corner of the internet that seems inhabited by people older than 12, isn't it?

Adam (the first)

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Hi all,

Thanks,

-Adam

Adam, If you don't have a DE or brush yet you might qualify for my PIF going on now in the Shave Clinic and Newbie Checkin Board.

Oh, and welcome to the most insane forum on the internet.

Thank you, but I already have a couple razors (one of which was generously given to me by IronHammer) and a brush, so I wouldnt qualify.

Top Bottom