What's new

Should I Mill Williams Soap and Add Lilac Vegetal to Improve the Scent?

OK, I have your ATTENTION now.

In the spirit of rhmills Feather Stainless Razor PIF, I have a PIF of my own.

The Prize:

Hamilton Khaki Automatic Wristwatch
ETA 2824 movement (25 jewels)
Swiss made
Includes boxes and papers
Very Good condition

The Rules:

1. You can enter if you have never owned a mechanical watch.

2. You must have been a member prior to January 1, 2011.

3. Limited to CONUS only.

4. The winner will provide a $15 USPS postal money order to cover shipping/insurance/confirmation.

5. The winner will gift the watch to someone else (if they no longer like/want it in the future).

Simple Enough?

All you have to do is post your interest in this thread. The contest ends next Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 11:59 PM Pacific time. I will choose a winner the next day using random.org's random list generator.

Good Luck.

Thanks,
Mike

Do not count me in (I have a thing for square/rectangular watches). But, just wanted to say WOW, what a generous PIF.

Way to go, Mike!

Good lord, count me in!! I was just looking a mechanical watches recently wishing I had one.:thumbup: Thanks for a great PIF. Oh, by the way you SHOULD Mill Williams Soap and Add Lilac Vegetal to Improve the Scent.

This is outstandingly generous! And I've been looking at this watch as a next purchase. Unfortunately, I already own two Seiko monster (mechanical) watches. :crying:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Very generous offer. I know because I have that same exact watch and like it very much. So I'm not in, but just wanted to comment.

Oh, and...
Williams SUCKS!!! :biggrin1:

Last edited:
I'm in. I own 1 watch, a Timex Ironman. While it went great with my active duty, ABU-wearing, pre-retirement lifestyle it doesn't really go with my post-retirement shirt & tie job.

Great gesture.

Tons

I had to wiki mechanical watches to find out if I've had one or not. Turns out all my watches have been quartz movements, so I qualify. I'm in!

Thanks so much for the opportunity.

WOW! Please count me in. Come on lucky 19!

This is a GREAT PIF! Thanks.

I had to wiki mechanical watches to find out if I've had one or not. Turns out all my watches have been quartz movements, so I qualify. I'm in!

All of mine have been digital...:blushing:

Last edited:
Holey moley! What a generous and awesome thing to do. You, sir, are totally awesome.

Dang, I can't join in, but I salute you nonetheless. (forgot about my Seiko Orange Monster)

Carry on with the awesomeness!

Last edited:
WOW this is an amazing pif. First the feather, and now this! It's incredible how kind the members of this forum are!

I have yet to own a mechanical watch, and have been wanting one ever since B&B showed me what it was...

Count me in please! :biggrin1:

I'm in! This is an amazing place.

PS: The title of the thread made me a little bit queasy...

Last edited:
Top Bottom