What's new

Hiking

This past Saturday I packed all my camping/survival Gear into a military style backpack. Put on a pair of Levi's a sweater and laced up them hiking boots.

I humped that baby up a trail in a Grand Ol' Park named Griffith.
If you're from the Greater Los Angeles Area you're familiar with it...They have the famous Observatory there (Think Rebel without a Cause).

It took me half an hour but once I was at the top it felt great!
Though, all the rest of the people kept looking at me weird....I guess they thought I was gonna campout there....lol (No camping allowed)

Here are some pics from a recent hiking trip out to Joshua Tree:

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Nice pics, weather has been a little lousy here in the midwest but I hope to get out for a nice hike in a couple weeks. Maybe PA or upstate NY. Good way to just clear the head. I would love to hike California.

Why did tou pack all your gear then? :confused1

I packed it and humped it...to get the feel for the weight...get accustomed...you know what I mean.

I did it more for excercise than anything...the hiking is great tho... like the pix posted above tho...but in a woodsy area

I packed it and humped it...to get the feel for the weight...get accustomed...you know what I mean.

I did it more for excercise than anything...the hiking is great tho... like the pix posted above tho...but in a woodsy area

I try and do this as often as I can. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom