What's new

Happy 4711! (4-7-11) PIF

Tomorrow is April 7th 2011. This marks a special day for one of my favorite after shaves. Seeing as it will be a hundred years before we see (or don't see) another 4-7-11, it's a great opportunity to celebrate a fine product. I plan on generously splashing on my beloved 4711 tomorrow.

Please share your thoughts and stories about 4711.
As a part of this occasion, I would like select someone to receive a free bottle of 4711 after shave. Just post "I'm in" before the end of the week.

I'm in, as that is a very nice thought!
4711 really is a classic. I know there is a 4711 aftershave, but I love to use the standard EDC as an aftershave. It smells great, the large glass bottles (100ml +) are very stylish and it remains very good value. Splashed on a hot towel it is a great reviver at any time of the day and used to be one of my "essentials" on long haul flights.
For me 4711 is a 10 out of 10 product, timeless and enduring.

I will throw my hat in. I have never heard of 4711, but I am always looking for a new scent to experience. If I win and don't like it, it will be something to pass along to some one else.

Thanks for the offer!! I'm in!

This was the stuff of my grandparent's generation! Every time i get a whiff of it on someone i think of them ...but please count me out and good luck to all those who are in!

I have a friend who enjoys this product, and I've smelled it in his shave den, but I have not used it personally. So, with that said "I'm IN".

4711...Four magical numbers and you. One man's foray into numerology.

4+7+1+1 = 13
13*(4*7*1*1) = 364
((364*4)/7)*(1+1) = 416

This is my 416th post. It's not even so much that I want the 4711 (although I've only had a small sample decant and LOVED IT), clearly, the UNIVERSE wants me to have it...mmmmmk? Great.:lol:

Did I win?:thumbup:

4711...Four magical numbers and you. One man's foray into numerology.

4+7+1+1 = 13
13*(4*7*1*1) = 364
((364*4)/7)*(1+1) = 416

This is my 416th post. It's not even so much that I want the 4711 (although I've only had a small sample decant and LOVED IT), clearly, the UNIVERSE wants me to have it...mmmmmk? Great.:lol:

Did I win?:thumbup:

That is amazing! Make sure you say "I'm in" though :laugh:

I'm in!

Top Bottom