• alex

• Shulton

• Think Pink

• Buongiorno

• Old Fat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Contest thread for this week. I'm sure that you will all agree that the standard of shaving and photography is incredible. Apologies to those who are not mentioned in the Top Ten for this week, but it was honestly a case of struggling to narrow the field from 25 photos to just 10 finalists. My lucky coin is worn out :001_cool:
Please put your hands together to welcome our finalists for this week's SOTD Contest and don't forget to vote! As usual, the poll will run for four days from now- ie until Saturday evening (European time).

1. Not Boaring

proxy.php

2. House Of Cards

proxy.php

3. Pepyng

proxy.php

4. Rostfrei

proxy.php

5. Black Jack

proxy.php

6. alex

proxy.php

7. Shulton

proxy.php

8. Think Pink

proxy.php

9. Buongiorno

proxy.php

10. Old Fat

proxy.php

Well I'm honored that one of my pics was chosen in the contest, though I'm not sure if it is deserving of such an honor with all these other great pics.

I voted for house of cards, with shulton a close second.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
So many great photos again! Hard choice again! But I voted for David, pic number 9 "Buongiorno". He just started to post photos in the SOTD forum and this is my way to say him: "Thank you, my friend".

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
It's difficult to pick 1, I can't imagine how it is to pick 10 for the contest! Nice work mate! :thumbup1:

So many great photos again! Hard choice again! But I voted for David, pic number 9 "Buongiorno". He just started to post photos in the SOTD forum and this is my way to say him: "Thank you, my friend".

Thank you, Marco, for your confidence, in what was my first week. I feel privileged to have been chosen so soon for the top ten.

I went for #4... the old fat picture is great but I'd have loved to see an old razor, a restored brush, and some more "vintage" items. The picture itself is fantastic, don't get me wrong. :)

fantastic entries (as always) gents.

its clear i spend entirely too much time here, that I can tell who took most of these shots by the style :biggrin:

+1. I am a little late to the party:blink: (story of my life :lol:) and honored that my shot was chosen once again.

But looks like an unofficial congratulations is in order for José (I think "Alex" is his shot, right?) :thumbup:...and congrats to all other contenders as well. Well done gentlemen :thumbup1:

Thanks a lot to all the B&B members who pay attention to this section, I love to see your pictures and shaves every day.

Thanks to the mods, your silent work is always needed and thanked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom