What's new

your dream car?

1970 Chevelle LS6 or any Yenko Chevelle. Considering the price tag on those two, my realistic dream car is a 1969 Chevelle SS with a 396. Oh yes, she will be mine.

dream is sooo subjective. Dream as in I'll never ever be able to afford one?

$8888596620_3bc133494d_o.jpg

or one day I'll have it?
$1970 chevrolet corvette 3.jpg

This.

I just need to plumb the brakes, get a driveshaft made, and wire up the electrical. Engine, trans, and suspesion are already built. Built for road course and the street.

The first one in this video, the R model. The end of the vid is the track run with the Stig.

Last edited by a moderator:
My grandpa had a 1950 Ford Crestliner when he was young. I'd love to have the same car, but they are up there as the most expensive stock shoebox fords to buy now.

He had the one in Sportsman Green as pictured. A weird neon lime color with black two tone. I've wanted to own one for about 20 years but they've always been too expensive. They're 'only' about 30k dollars, but I'd take one over any thing else if I was given free choice and money wasn't part of the deal.

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
911, hands down. Are there faster cars? Sure, but something about the shape of a 911 does something for me

Attachments

• $2012-porsche-911-rsr.jpg
    $2012-porsche-911-rsr.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 83
A 1971 Chevy 3/4 ton 4X4 completely rebuilt to factory specs -- none of the plastic and pot metal as used on the crap built today.

Top Bottom