What's new

Tobacquistitions! Post Up Your Brown Leaf Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it is possible that we don't have a dedicated thread for new acquisitions yet, but I have ordered so many new cigars lately that I thought I could get one started.

Items in transit, but not yet received:

- Fuente Hemingway Short Story (5 Pack)
proxy.php

- A 5 Vegas 20 cigar desk humidor (ran out of space at my office)
proxy.php

- Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Petite Corona 2nds (5 pack)
proxy.php

- Puros Indios Viejo Maduro Coronas (5 Pack)
proxy.php

- Gurkha Sherpa Toro (5 Pack)
proxy.php

The Gurkhas and Puros Indios are both cheapies that I thought I would try out to see if they would make good yard gars. I'm not at all familiar with either of them, but at $2.20 and $1.40 per stick, respectively, I figured they were worth rolling the dice on.

I used to be horribly addicted to CigarBid also :lol:.

Pretty soon it'll be time for me to start scanning that site again. I have enough cigars to last a little while. Amazingly I still have some sticks in there that have to be at least 2 years old. I can't seem to locate any Gurkha Nepalese Warriors very easily. I need to score myself some more of them.

I used to be horribly addicted to CigarBid also :lol:.

Pretty soon it'll be time for me to start scanning that site again. I have enough cigars to last a little while. Amazingly I still have some sticks in there that have to be at least 2 years old. I can't seem to locate any Gurkha Nepalese Warriors very easily. I need to score myself some more of them.

It's worse than the BST - one AD for another I guess! :laugh: I need another batch of cigars like I need another shaving soap! :001_rolle

If I could just stay away from Cigarbid & Cigar Monster (even worse, there's an app for it!) I would be ok!

My name is Jason and I'm a Cigarbidoholic.:laugh: I spent about $800.00 in a month when I first found that site. I got a lot of really good deals, and a lot of tee shirts and stuff. When I finally noticed how much I was spending I put the brakes on, after I won a 300 count humidor to help store all of my new smokes. After that I needed cigar juice, a keychain punch cutter, the autographed copy of "Cigar Style", a retired cigar mold from the Camacho factory, and a few other essentials. Wetshaving has nothing on the cigar/pipesmoking AD's in my world. I feel like I've got enough razors (24 at last count), I've never felt like I had enough tobacco laying around. I've actually caught myself thinking " I need to smoke more often, I still don't have enough room in the humi for another box of smokes.":blush:

Jumped on the CI Weekend Special. Bought a box of the ITC 10yr Anny in torpedo for $59. Splitting it with a buddy because couldn't bring myself to buy a whole box as I just can't recall exactly what I thought of this cigar first time I smoked it (which means it can't be all that). Figured for just under $3 a stick for the cigar that was originally going to be the RP Decade before the blends got switched at the last moment couldn't be too bad a deal, though. I have no idea where I'm going to put even 10 more cigars, however... My "wineador" is bursting at the seams.

Jumped on the CI Weekend Special. Bought a box of the ITC 10yr Anny in torpedo for $59. Splitting it with a buddy because couldn't bring myself to buy a whole box as I just can't recall exactly what I thought of this cigar first time I smoked it (which means it can't be all that). Figured for just under $3 a stick for the cigar that was originally going to be the RP Decade before the blends got switched at the last moment couldn't be too bad a deal, though. I have no idea where I'm going to put even 10 more cigars, however... My "wineador" is bursting at the seams.

Better get busy smoking!

3 tins of Kingfisher
2 big tins of Orlik Slice
1 Dark Star
1 Blackwoods Flake
1 Old Gowrie
1 Marlin Flake
1 Manhattan Afternoon

Picked up two of these for the humi. Macanudo Cafe Crystal Robusto.

Jay

Be sure to let us know how you like 'em Jay, I have only smoked a couple of Macanudos so I don't have much experience with them :001_cool:

Nice to see the pipe smokers checking in too - good stuff guys! :thumbup1:

Be sure to let us know how you like 'em Jay, I have only smoked a couple of Macanudos so I don't have much experience with them :001_cool:

Nice to see the pipe smokers checking in too - good stuff guys! :thumbup1:

Macanudos are in my top two of favorite smokes, I got turned on to them shooting trap with buddies out in the desert. Fine cigars and fine times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom