I don't know how it is possible that we don't have a dedicated thread for new acquisitions yet, but I have ordered so many new cigars lately that I thought I could get one started.
Items in transit, but not yet received:
- Fuente Hemingway Short Story (5 Pack)
- A 5 Vegas 20 cigar desk humidor (ran out of space at my office)
- Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Petite Corona 2nds (5 pack)
- Puros Indios Viejo Maduro Coronas (5 Pack)
- Gurkha Sherpa Toro (5 Pack)
The Gurkhas and Puros Indios are both cheapies that I thought I would try out to see if they would make good yard gars. I'm not at all familiar with either of them, but at $2.20 and $1.40 per stick, respectively, I figured they were worth rolling the dice on.