What's new

Wilkinson Sword Tech 3 finally available in Canada!!

Went to Wal-Mart yesterday and finally saw the WS Tech 3. It's been released in the US for quite awhile already, but now it's available to us Canadians also. Had my first shave with it this morning. For a 3 blade monstrosity I find I get better shaves than with the Mach3 or Hydro3. Very smooth and well built for a cart razor. If you're not completely against cart razors, check this one out. Very affordable at $5.97 for the stand, razor and 2 carts. Replacement carts are also $4.97 or $5.97 for 4. I can't remember. :001_smile

Link to another WS Tech 3 thread

That's awesome.. Have not been in Walmart for a long time. It would be nice to see Walmart Canada stock the VDH lineup and perhaps the Wilkinson DE blades and some Injectors.. Who knows it might happen once Target assumes full control over Zellers..

2 weeks ago i went to Wal-Mart and i saw them , i grabed one to buy it, and my wife saw it.
She said, don't you have enough of razors:blush:
The lesson to take, never buy shaving stuff when you are with your wife.

Has anyone seen these recently in Canadian Wal-marts? I've been looking all over Calgary and can't find them. I did notice some Tech 3 disposables with "Brand New" on the package but the orange boxed replacement cartridges are nowhere to be seen.

Thanks
James

Top Bottom