Thread: I'll tell you something tomorrow...

Hybrid View

Images

Default I'll tell you something tomorrow...

Yes, I know that is one of the generic titles that gets assigned after a certain number of posts. But, I really will tell you something tomorrow. I have been imbibing a bit, but a certain member of this forum really went above and beyond and made my day (scratch that, make it "made my month). I hope I can sleep tonight- waiting for a new shave experience thanks to him. I will post my results tomorrow. This place is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by oc_in_fw View Post
    Yes, I know that is one of the generic titles that gets assigned after a certain number of posts. But, I really will tell you something tomorrow. I have been imbibing a bit, but a certain member of this forum really went above and beyond and made my day (scratch that, make it "made my month). I hope I can sleep tonight- waiting for a new shave experience thanks to him. I will post my results tomorrow. This place is unbelievable.
    [YOUTUBE]Yop62wQH498[/YOUTUBE]
    The goal is for each person to find what serves them best in the art of shaving.

Lanesborough, In the "other" Massachusetts

O.K., I guess we'll just have to wait.
    Regards, Paul

Images

Talking Pozzska is a true gentlemen

Okay, I know I left people in suspense, but as you will see that is how I felt all night long. I got home from work around 11 PM. It was friday, so I was having some adult beverages and visiting B&B. The wife comes in and drops an envelop in my lap. I look at the senders name- ooh, the Benton Clay Vetiver PIF I won from Pozzska came in. I am a soap guy- I was juiced. I open the envelop, feel through the packing material, pull out a box containing a beautiful Semagogue brush. WTF? It is beautiful. I have been wanting to replace the VDH brush but this is totally a surprise. I reach back in and pull out a black handled Super Speed. I about jumped out of my chair. I have been wanting a vintage and this thing is in GREAT shape. Reach back in and find the Benton Clay- very nice smell- I will be buying this soap soon.

So, I wanted so bad to run to the bathroom and shave but thought better of it (adult beverages and all). Morning didn't come soon enough. I put a Personna Med Prep with two shaves on it in, soak my new Semagogue, then whip up some DR Harris Arlington- didn't want to throw in too many different things at once. Results- excellent BBS shave, zero irritation. A big thanks to Pozzska- it was a rough week at work, and this PIF really made it all better. I hope one day I can be in the position to be this generous. Oh, and I will bring the soap into the mix tomorrow. Sunday is usually a non-shave day, but what the heck.
    Last edited by oc_in_fw; 04-02-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Outstanding....everyday I read something here that makes me certain that this is the best community online. Good on ya Pozzska ;-)
    "Swedish Snus....it does a body good!"--me

Quote Originally Posted by oc_in_fw View Post
    Okay, I know I left people in suspense, but as you will see that is how I felt all night long. I got home from work around 11 PM. It was friday, so I was having some adult beverages and visiting B&B. The wife comes in and drops an envelop in my lap. I look at the senders name- ooh, the Benton Clay Vetiver PIF I won from Pozzska came in. I am a soap guy- I was juiced. I open the envelop, feel through the packing material, pull out a box containing a beautiful Semagogue brush. WTF? It is beautiful. I have been wanting to replace the VDH brush but this is totally a surprise. I reach back in and pull out a black handled Super Speed. I about jumped out of my chair. I have been wanting a vintage and this thing is in GREAT shape. Reach back in and find the Benton Clay- very nice smell- I will be buying this soap soon.

So, I wanted so bad to run to the bathroom and shave but thought better of it (adult beverages and all). Morning didn't come soon enough. I put a Personna Med Prep with two shaves on it in, soak my new Semagogue, then whip up some DR Harris Arlington- didn't want to throw in too many different things at once. Results- excellent BBS shave, zero irritation. A big thanks to Pozzska- it was a rough week at work, and this PIF really made it all better. I hope one day I can be in the position to be this generous. Oh, and I will bring the soap into the mix tomorrow. Sunday is usually a non-shave day, but what the heck.
    Well here is the song for you to celebrate!

[YOUTUBE]ve8baGVoLMs[/YOUTUBE]
    The goal is for each person to find what serves them best in the art of shaving.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by GDCarrington View Post
    Well here is the song for you to celebrate!

[YOUTUBE]ve8baGVoLMs[/YOUTUBE]
    Somehow I have never heard that. Sounds good while still smelling the 4711 aftershave