What's new

2011 B&B LE Brush SOLD OUT-Updated Post 490

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
The 2011 B&B Sanctioned Group Buy! It ain't April 1st so this ain't no Lie.

:a50::a50:Hear Ye, Hear Ye :a50::a50:

Gather round all B&B'ers
:jump::jump:

Badger & Blade's 2011
Limited Edition Shaving Brush

Important..... SOLD OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of our B&B native artisans has agreed to do a limited run of specially engraved brushes for us.

For your approval...... A custom Rudy Vey.... in butterscotch!

The photos below are the prototype brush and the drawings are the Mock up of how exactly the base will look. The only change is Mr. Vey has been talked into doing 75 brushes instead of 50!
So.... have a look and get your order in early.
full

full

full

A quote from Rudy to give you all the specifications and details:

"This is a group buy for a limited number of shaving brushes. The buy is open to members of Badger & Blade and is limited to a total of 75 numbered brushes. The brushes are numbered: 01/75 through 75/75.
The handles are made from custom cast resin in a light butterscotch color. Shape of the handle is similar to the classic Stubby/Chubby style handles. The knot is a TGN 22 mm two-band finest in fan shape with a loft of approx 48 mm.
Every handle is turned, sanded and polished one at a time by hand, so small deviations are possible. Also, the resin blanks are cast in very small batches, so minute color deviations cannot be avoided; however, we will select the best blanks for this buy.
The brushes are laser engraved on the bottom as shown in the pictures; with numbers from 01/75 to 75/75 (the brush shown in the pictures is a prototype).
The brushes will come in a small plastic tube that can be used as a protective tube for traveling.

How to order_
  • proxy.php
    First come-first serve! So everybody gets a chance at a brush, Limited to one per member...
  • proxy.php
    In the USA or Canada
    -The cost is $80 US funds for members- this includes shipping with priority mail in CONUS or First Class to Canada.
  • proxy.php
    For international orders-
    the cost is $85 US funds and this includes shipping with First Class.
  • proxy.php
    Payment with paypal to:
    [email protected]
When paying with paypal, make sure your correct address is in your payment information; also
include your B&B user name and your real name.

Time frame: We expect that all brushes will ship latest at the end of June/early July.

Please,
proxy.php
post in this thread Payment sent! The thread will be locked when all brushes are sold.

Brush numbers cannot be reserved and modifying the loft is not possible.

Please remember to :

include your B&B user name and your real name in the Paypal Info .
proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the great pleasure of handling this brush recently and I have to say I was very impressed, Rudy's execution is flawless. It really is a great value.

Thank you Scott for taking the initiative to bring this project to the Team.

Thanks to you Rudy for all the hard work getting samples made and the fine renditions of both the brush and engraving.

Many thanks to Brian for being the project manager for the team.

Well done Men!:thumbup1:

It's a good looking brush. If the handle was any color but orange I would probably go for it.

Thanks for the early chance though! :thumbup1:

It's Butterscotch.

PAYMENT SENT.

I'm off the fence, Brian!!

I don't need another brush.

But that is a beaut. Resistance wasn't even an option.

Resistance wasn't even an option.
What is this resistance thing you're talking about?

I had made up my mind several weeks ago ... I was even ready to place a blind order without seeing the brush, all they needed to do was name the price and I'd buy it.

And for a mere $80, I got off a lot cheaper than I thought I would.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Payment sent. Beautiful brush. And thanks for letting us contributors have first option.

Top Bottom