What's new

New Frank Shaving Brush

I used my Frank Shaving Brush this morning. It has the following specs:

Base: 3.7cm
Width of knot at base: 2.8cm
Width of knot at top: 6.4cm
Length of knot: 5.4cm
Weight:86g

I know nothing about brushes, I figured the bigger the knot the better. I loaded this rascal up and it must have weighed two pounds. After I added more and more cream, I got the lathering of my life. Enough for ten shaves. Lather was everywhere.

As far as the quality of the Frank brush, it is very very soft and had very little hair loss. I have had other brushes that lost much more hair than this brush.
The knot is very good looking. Overall, it seems to be a fine brush. The butterscotch base is very large and nice looking.

That's good to know. I ordered one just yesterday with the same size knot and I don't know much about brushes either. I hope that its worth the wait!

That's good to know. I ordered one just yesterday with the same size knot and I don't know much about brushes either. I hope that its worth the wait!

You can do come biceps training with this baby. It is a very large brush and very very soft. I melt my soap in a fondue instead of loading the brush. I do not think that this is the brush for loading with soap. It might be more suitable for cremes. I like it.

Top Bottom