What's new

Interesting Comments...

Gents and Ladies,

Yesterday I had the opportunity to take my soon to be 12 yr old daughter to the mall for some birthday shopping. I normally turn her loose in the store, and sit outside while she shops. Of all of my kids, Kelly is the more "fashion" conscious of the bunch. So, Claire's, Icing, American Eagle Outfitters, etc., and a final stop at Bath and Body Works. Here I went inside with her. Along with Kelly, I also had another daughter, and my 18 yr old son. I took him back to show him the men's section, which included the C.O. Bigelow shaving cream. I was showing him that it was made by Proraso, when one of the clerks came running over, explaining how they sell "a ton" of this stuff, and that men love it. I asked her why they would sell a shaving cream that worked with a shaving brush, but not sell brushes. Her reply? "What's a shaving brush"?

Who needs comedians. Life itself is entertaining.

Randy

:001_rolle Its funny when you know more about the companys products than the employees that work for them.

I'm finding that more and more common these days. It definitely pays to do your research and to take the time to know exactly what you want before going into many stores these days.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Well, at least we can find the silver lining, even if we can't find the silver tip. :w00t:

Top Bottom