What's new

Letters to the Editor

My favorite part of the local paper is letters to the editor. Here's a good one about Amy Klobuchar, one of Minnesota's senators, that was in today's Star Tribune:

Called Klobuchar's office and was put on hold. The music she uses on hold was classical -- Mozart, I think. Not an American composer, nor American music.

There are thousands of great American composers and recordings she could play, but apparently it's not good enough for her pseudo-highbrow taste. I find this insulting and disgusting for a U.S. senator!

SCOTT RIVARD, MINNEAPOLIS

Have you read any good ones lately?

I listen to Mozart all the time. I'm thrilled to learn that the average grumbler would consider me highbrow.

I should caution the Minnesota senator to not be seen in public eating french fries, Italian sausage or swiss chocolate. That would be high cause for a viral You Tube campaign for removal from an American office.

I remember reading some dope write that teachers are lazy because they have the summer off. :glare:
Teachers? What about soldiers? Thirty days PAID vacation EVERY year! Talk about looking for handouts...sheesh. I'm writing my congressman about that.:wink2:

My favorite part of the local paper is letters to the editor. Here's a good one about Amy Klobuchar, one of Minnesota's senators, that was in today's Star Tribune:

Called Klobuchar's office and was put on hold. The music she uses on hold was classical -- Mozart, I think. Not an American composer, nor American music.

There are thousands of great American composers and recordings she could play, but apparently it's not good enough for her pseudo-highbrow taste. I find this insulting and disgusting for a U.S. senator!

SCOTT RIVARD, MINNEAPOLIS

Have you read any good ones lately?

I think it's suspicious that the letter writer identified the music as Mozart. How would he know? Perhaps he knows a little more about the Austrian music scene than he's letting on? Maybe somebody should look into HIS background a little!

I think it's suspicious that the letter writer identified the music as Mozart. How would he know? Perhaps he knows a little more about the Austrian music scene than he's letting on? Maybe somebody should look into HIS background a little!

Maybe another of the fine Congresswomen from MN, Michelle Bachman, can get on that. She's already suggested that Barak Obama and members of Congress be invesitgated to see if they're pro-American or anti-American

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
This one was just published on the 28th

Charles Krauthammer is so far to the right I'm surprised he can walk. It's time for the Eagle to choose another writer for their editorial page.

Cass

READER COMMENTS

I originally thought this was a joke like Biden asking a politician in a wheelchair to stand up. But it may appear that Cass has no idea that Krauthammer is a paraplegic. Or he is just mean spirited...
Chris

He can't walk.
Jim R.

Top Bottom