What's new

Official B&B Event - All Sue(s) SOTD 6/16/07

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please join Goosemeplease (Jim) and myself for the official All Sue SOTD happening on the 16th of June, 2007!

In honor of our many creative and wonderful Sue's who keep us firmly in SSAD and SCAD, we felt it proper to have a bit of a holiday for them! The event will be much like the luxury shave day a couple months back - a user can use whatever Sue product they want be it all from the same Sue or mix-and-match.

A special sticky SOTD thread will be created the night before so folks overseas can join in.

-- Tinzien (Seth)

## Specials ##
Itlsuz is offering a special for B&B members as part of this event! Thanks to Itlsuz!!

Sounds good to me! I might have to get me some of Mama Bear's summer ASB before then though since I dont have a Sue aftershave. :biggrin:

Sounds good to me. Let me check to make sure I have this right. Your talking about the 3 Sues:

Mama Bear
St. Charles Shave
Honeybee

Right?

This will be alot of fun! I wonder who will be able to cram the most Sue into their shave that day?

:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:

This may sound nuts, but break it down between the 4 Sues, 1 for each pass and take all day to get it done.

Start with a Sue in the morning with the first pass, move on to another Sue for the second pass after breakfast,,etc,,etc. Of course I have to watch my behavior since my kids are getting old enough to have me committed because if they witness this, they are going to think the cheese has fallen off dad's cracker.

Heck, I might even do the touch up passes with Colleens TG'sQ.

Are we allowed to have more than one Sue at once?? I mean, can we mix 'n match Sues at the same time??

Ohhhhhhhhh man, I can see this thread degrading.:tongue:

Are we allowed to have more than one Sue at once?? I mean, can we mix 'n match Sues at the same time??

Ohhhhhhhhh man, I can see this thread degrading.:tongue:

There is no reason why one could not mix and match the products of the various Sue's into a grand shave. Some might opt to keep their shave choices to one Sue due to love of the products or out of necessity (ie: they only have products from one Sue). It does not matter though as long as the shave is enjoyed and their hard work celebrated! :001_wub:

to fit them all in I may have to produce the never before seen Super ultra Hyper Quantum Lather Supreme. But I would not want to provoke the implosion of the universe...

The only problem here is that there are sue many choices! I think I'll break down and use three brushes (including the now rare SCS brush!), a different Sue product for each pass, ending with a Sue a/s and edt. This suets me just fine!

Randy

Top Bottom