What's new

Got a compliment the other day!

I was told that I was a classic! A lady that co chairs a n advisory group I participate on told me that I was a classic gentleman!:) Nice to be noticed once in a while! Wish the wife could've heard it!!:thumbup:

I was complimented by an old guy the other day for being so patient while walking behind an even older guy. The REALLY old guy (dude was ancient, HAD to be late 60's or 70's) was walking soooo freakin' slowly, and there wasn't enough room to walk around him. Sooo.....I just chilled and gave him his space while I followed him out the door..and the younger old dude (in his 50's) said to me, "wow, I respect how patient you are with that fella. You must be a really patient person. Most folks would get frustrated."

I was complimented by an old guy the other day for being so patient while walking behind an even older guy. The REALLY old guy (dude was ancient, HAD to be late 60's or 70's) was walking soooo freakin' slowly, and there wasn't enough room to walk around him. Sooo.....I just chilled and gave him his space while I followed him out the door..and the younger old dude (in his 50's) said to me, "wow, I respect how patient you are with that fella. You must be a really patient person. Most folks would get frustrated."

Oh Jeez, I'm just going to go lie in the corner and die.

60 or 70s is ancient?? :lol:

I'm pushing 40, so I'm not "ancient", but brother let me tell ya, blink a couple of times and next thing you know you'll be 60! Crazy how time flies even quicker as you get older. 60-70 doesn't seem old to me anymore.

Yesterday, out of nowhere, a cute girl I was talking to noticed my close shave and asked me if by chance I shave with a brush and soap. Hahaha. She was not expecting to hear that indeed I did. She proceeded to tell me how sexy it was for a man to shave like that! (No worries, no SWMBO).
Now, I didn't get called a gentleman, but I was pleased all the same.

60 or 70s is ancient?? :lol:

I'm pushing 40, so I'm not "ancient", but brother let me tell ya, blink a couple of times and next thing you know you'll be 60! Crazy how time flies even quicker as you get older. 60-70 doesn't seem old to me anymore.

^^Nah man, I am gonna be 32 forever. Live fast, die young, leave a good lookin' corpse. That's what granddad always used to say. :thumbup: James Dean style, baby. :thumbup1:

Yesterday, out of nowhere, a cute girl I was talking to noticed my close shave and asked me if by chance I shave with a brush and soap. Hahaha. She was not expecting to hear that indeed I did. She proceeded to tell me how sexy it was for a man to shave like that! (No worries, no SWMBO).

Did you shave with a razor in your 7 day set? :p

okay, bro. Just as long as you know she was flirting with you. Some guys suffer from such low self-confidence that they don't even know when a hot chick is flirting with them!!!!!

You asked for her number didn't you?

My Dad will be 78 in April. He's a ski instructor. He has a 2.8 handicap in golf. He runs 3-4 miles three days a week.

Oh, and he could kick your ***, Torretta13!

So be careful how you throw about the word "ancient." Ancient is as ancient does, baby.

My Dad will be 78 in April. He's a ski instructor. He has a 2.8 handicap in golf. He runs 3-4 miles three days a week.

So be careful how you throw about the word "ancient." Ancient is as ancient does, baby.

:lol::lol::lol:

Good for your father

I did a roof for a guy like that he was 75 and looked 40, never drank smoked or anything. He was in great shape and ran almost everyday. A week later dropped dead.

Top Bottom