What's new

thayers rose witch hazel

lathered up a thick bowl of tobs rose, new red pack blade, nice shave. perfect. first time using witch hazel, soaked my face in it. LOVE.... at last. i found the perfect setup. perfect everything. LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE.....

How strong is the thayers rose? How long does it last?
I am loving rose these days, but have never gone beyond shaving cream. I am considering a nice aftershave. I guess you recommend this one?

its got a nice rose scent. very (real) smelling. and suttle. smell lasts for me around an hr tonight i can kinda smell it on the pillow i was laying down on.. i would totally recommend this. its great. my skin feels amazing. and i mixed just a little in with my lather. and kicked up the rose smell alot. it was nice. like super nice.

Thayers witch hazel plays a role in my every shave. Today it was DR Harris, Thayers, and Trumpers. All lavender. I thought my old lady was going to rip my shirt off my back. Of course, she was after the Trumpers, but the Thayers is great, too. I must try the rose.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I find the Rose lasts a good long time. This one you don't splash on and expect it to be over in 30 minutes. I will last the day.

It doesn't last long on me but it smells so good I don't care. I used it with the TOBS rose I got on Tuesday and it was rose heaven. Simply amazing.

Top Bottom