What's new

I think I am addicted

I have been DE shaving now for about 3 weeks, and I think I am quite addicted! It adds to my morning routine, and has left me little room on the top of my dresser for all the soaps and "toys;" however, it is a part of my day that I look forward to more and more.

In fact, I have been travelling the last few days. I did take my EJ Razor with me, but I did not take everything that I have become accustomed to for before and after my shave. I had a fantastic lime-scented QED shave stick with me, which I bought specifically for travelling, but I didn't take a pre-shave gel or witch hazel for after my shave.

This morning was my first morning at home since Saturday, and I had a bit of extra time for a 3-pass shave after my wife and daughter were on their way to work and school. I took my time, and it was once again positively delicious!

Yup... I'm hooked! Now, if the straight razor that I have ordered would just arrive, I am looking forward to trying that out too!!

Michael
:thumbup:

Since I've been into wet shaving, the right way, I've taken something which was a real pain, and turned it into something quite enjoyable. :thumbup1:

Sweet! It is an extraordinary surprise to find a mundane task like shaving to be so enjoyable! Have Fun!

Your dresser sounds like mine at the moment, as I have no available bathroom space in which to store my goodies...:blushing:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE-YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED!!!!
proxy.php

marty

Top Bottom