What's new

Hello and Greetings from New Jersey

Hey all Board Members:
I recently joined another board, and was told about this board as well. I never in my mind would have thought something as pleasurable as shaving was even discussed on the outside, but this board obviously proves me wrong. ITS A GREAT PLACE!
I have been Wet Shaving with a Merkur DE razor for 20 years and would never do any other alternative, (other than a bi-yearly) shave from a barber.
I just wanted to say hello to all here, and look forward to "chatting" and learning and experiancing anything new.
Good Shaving.

John

Welcome, John. Pleased to have you here. Just out of curiosity, what brand of blades do you favor? and brush and shaving soap/cream?

Welcome John!! Nice to see ya 'round here too. great bunch here and plenty of awesome info to keep you busy for a while.

Love the Avtar too dude.

Currently I'm using the CVS brand double edge blades, not bad one a week, I have bought the solingen blades Merkur puts out as well, I think they are best. I had used soap/foam from a site (memory has no recall) that I really don't care for, I cannot get a good lather at all. But am taking note here as to any new recomendations, PS. I have also used Williams in a pinch and it is consistant and I don't mind it for the $$. My brush is about 15 years old don't know the name but it is a badger brush.
Welcome, John. Pleased to have you here. Just out of curiosity, what brand of blades do you favor? and brush and shaving soap/cream?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Welcome from sunny Joisey, home of the cheapest gas in the country.

Welcome from sunny Joisey, home of the cheapest gas in the country.

It must be something about not allowing folks to pump it themselves :smile: My wife's from there and I spent 3 years in Parsippany trying to fight the urge to pump my own gas...

Top Bottom