What's new

Speick Aftershave arriving today...

Not that this will be terribly interesting to most of you, but I must announce that my Speick aftershave is "out for delivery" so i should get it today. After hearing from so many folks (ouch and tinzien stand out) that speick's aftershave is possibly the best of the speick line (of which I am already quite a fan), I had to order some (with some extra bath soaps because those are great, too).

Again, this is probably not terribly interesting to you...but I am already looking forward to a full "speick-athon" this evening. If only they made a shampoo...

They made a shampoo, well It's a shower gel that you can use in the same time as shampoo. By the way, Speick AS is really good even if the smell doesn't last for long.

Raphaël

Not that this will be terribly interesting to most of you, but I must announce that my Speick aftershave is "out for delivery" so i should get it today. After hearing from so many folks (ouch and tinzien stand out) that speick's aftershave is possibly the best of the speick line (of which I am already quite a fan), I had to order some (with some extra bath soaps because those are great, too).

Again, this is probably not terribly interesting to you...but I am already looking forward to a full "speick-athon" this evening. If only they made a shampoo...

I'm all ears. I love Speick...I live for Speick...:drool: :drool: :drool: :a23: :a23: :a23: :drool: :drool: :drool:

...you get the idea. :wink: Be sure to let us know how it turns out!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Since you mentioned that I at least partially influenced your decision, allow me to offer my money back guarantee. I'll gladly take the Speick a/s off of your hands, and guarantee that I'll be rooting for you to get your money back from the seller.

Seriously, if you don't like it, I'll buy it off of you.

Heh, as much as the cologne that I got several months ago is growing on me, I'm now starting to regret not saying, "Screw it!" and getting the A/S too...live and learn.

Since you mentioned that I at least partially influenced your decision, allow me to offer my money back guarantee. I'll gladly take the Speick a/s off of your hands, and guarantee that I'll be rooting for you to get your money back from the seller.

Seriously, if you don't like it, I'll buy it off of you.

Generous offer...but I really can't see myself not loving this!

I must say the speick A/S is GREAT! Smelled a bit different than I was expecting...but in a good way! This stuff leaves my face feeling very nice and the scent is terrific. Good call, gents!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
When I placed my Speick-athon order I went for the tube of s/c, edt, a/s and the soap. btw, who said this is not interesting to me? :wink:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
the EdT is now the one I "need to get." I really really need that EdT...must have....my precious speick...
I only have two regrets about my Speick order. 1 is that I did not order 2 of everything and 2 that I did not order the shave stick. But I'm sure I will rectify this situtation in short order.

I only have two regrets about my Speick order. 1 is that I did not order 2 of everything and 2 that I did not order the shave stick. But I'm sure I will rectify this situtation in short order.

:thumbup:

I'm down to the last third of my first tube of cream and still have four more lying in wait. I didn't want to take the chance that I'd run out, so I stocked up. :wink:

My Speick after shave just arrived today. I used it after my shave with Speick cream, and wow, I'm very impressed. The AS gets a squeaky-clean feeling going after you rub it into your face for a few seconds, has a nice alcohol "bite" to let you know something's going on, and a very clean, light, citrus scent. Outstanding. I may have to add a few more items from the product line to my routine, like the EdT and shower gel.

To those of you who have the EdT, is the scent closer to the herbal lavender of the cream, or the lemony cleanliness of the AS? Or is it a third scent profile?

If I could use only one line of products...shave, bathe, deodorant...it'd probably be Speick. If only they made a toothpaste...

Top Bottom