What's new

Ballarad Organics Shaving Soap Review

Well it arrived today thought i post a quick review. Im no shaving soap expert as this only my second one. First of all scent was great i thought. i could smell each an every oil in the puck. The cinnamon slightly overpowered the rest but i could still smell the Bay,Cloves an a slight note of Bergamot. I can get this to lather but the lather is weak an dissipates very quickly. As stated i only have the Aloe Edwin Jagger to compare. It fizzles almost on contact with my face. I tried several attempt less an more water. Working it more or less. The result was pretty much the same. I guess i have my self an expensive bath soap.:glare: I wonder if i could some how melt this an combine with something else as i do like the smell of it.

As I pointed out on the last post, the Bay rum smell is incredible and my experience with the lather was much the same.

I sent them some feedback to that effect and asked if they wanted a tester if/when the reformulate.

You might go to their website and send them feedback as well.

this stuff smells so great i would love for them to get the lather formulation right.

As I pointed out on the last post, the Bay rum smell is incredible and my experience with the lather was much the same.

I sent them some feedback to that effect and asked if they wanted a tester if/when the reformulate.

You might go to their website and send them feedback as well.

this stuff smells so great i would love for them to get the lather formulation right.

Yep pretty much what you said in my earlier thread. At least they shipped it kind of quick. I think i will post some feedback on their website.

Top Bottom