What's new

B&B Limited Edition Spring Soap 2011

Introducing a limited edition fragrance for B&B

Lavender & Oakmoss

proxy.php

Sue at Mama Bear has been gracious enough to make a soap that she hasn't done before specifically for all of us here at B&B.
Lavender & Oakmoss is the base for a lot of the scents we talk about around here and is the root of the Fougere or what was developed as a representation of the "Fern" fragrance.

From Sue:
This is a 100% natural glycerin shaving soap made right here in
Florence, Wisconsin and is fragranced with pure natural lavender essential
oils and oakmoss absolute. Oakmoss is green in color and the soap itself
is a beautiful spring green in color from the oakmoss...

Spring is now upon us and for the spring season, you can pick this up through the MB "Natural EO" section and the first few fella's will have the option to choose whether you'd like to have yours *lightly* mentholated.

The green color, although not as brilliantly displayed in this photo, is pretty incredible.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a winner.

/Promptly ordered. Another excellent LE. Thank you B&B and Sue!!!

Last edited:
I ordered some of the non-menthol stuff just a little while ago.

I'll have to finish off my other MB stuff before I start using this one...I have literally no space in my shave cabinet for another soap tub.

I'm excited to try this stuff. Watching this group buy behind the scenes was fun. Josh had some awesome suggestions for scents for this project. I think he and Mama Bear landed on a great one :thumbup1:

Thanks for the post. Placing my order now :)

Edit: Order placed for the menthol version in wooden bowl.....thought I'd go all out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom