What's new

My new DE razors almost in the trash

Holy moley, nice save on the Adjustable Aristocrat! It pains me to think how comon it is for things like that (not just razors, but all kinds of valuable/useful things) wind up in the trash.

Wow! Stan is the man.

On a similar note my mother threw out all of my grandfathers old stereo gear and horde of vaccuum tubes when they sold his house years ago. Altec horns and lots of Mullards, Western electrics, etc .... I almost cried when I found out. She thought they were old antiquated junk.

The 60's Aristocrat is a nice razor in a set.
The box looks good. Put the proper blade pack in and you're in business.
Nice score :thumbup1:

For the boxed Aristocrat, I'd be a wing man for that Stan. :w00t:

This is one of those scores we dream about. Maybe I should tell everyone I come across that I collect razors - just in case.

That's a beautiful razor.

Unbelieveable!

Yeah, a good lunch. You get the razor and Stan understands your appreciation. Everyone wins.

Wow, I saw a similar boxed Aristocrat recently in a shop nearby at a crazy price and was deliberating whether to buy it or not. Decided to wait and see if I could get any sense of its value first before pulling the trigger. (any thoughts, folks?) Gorgeous!

Nice save! :w00t: Good thing that did not go in the trash.

Let this be a lesson to us all about why we should make others aware of our hobby, even if not trying to convert them.

I say get the man a nice bottle of something as a thank you.

Oh the hospital d/e Looks great . But that gold colored one looks Junky. Send it to me and I'll dispose of it properly (please include the mint box too):lol: Very Nice .

Top Bottom