What's new

GEMini (May 21st - June 20th)

Just a reminder, for anyone so interested, that in a little over three weeks, GEMini starts! So if you don't have a GEM Single Edge razor, I think you know what you need to do if you want to join in. :thumbup:

P

Pjotr

........shaving should be only with GEM Razors.........

You got that bit right! Oh dear, does this mean I can't shave with my DEs? Where the hell are they anyhow!

By the way isn't it about time we had a seperate forum for SE shavers? We must be boring the poor old DE dudes to tears by now. I hardly ever look at DE threads myself.

whats a DE razor? that flimsy floppy weak thin blade system? i think i will pass!

Hold your MM, damaskeenes, shovel24s, 1912s, and beloved 1914 s high in the air, proclaim your independence!!!

I'll do it! I just acquired a pair of Clog-Prufs today (brass and nickle, soaking in suds right now), to go with my brass/nickle OC MMs, and 200 GEM stainless blades arrived today courtesy of Brian's latest group buy.

I'm as prepared as any good Boy Scout, and I'll have the face to match!

With 2 Streamline/Jewels, a Heavy Flat Top and a MMOC on their way to join my 1912 you could say I am already in on this!

All Ever Readys rather than Gems though - but that is par for the course this side of the pond, we don't seem to see as many Gems as Ever Readys.

To just restrict it to Gems would seem somewhat unfair, not to say anti-British!

With 2 Streamline/Jewels, a Heavy Flat Top and a MMOC on their way to join my 1912 you could say I am already in on this!

All Ever Readys rather than Gems though - but that is par for the course this side of the pond, we don't seem to see as many Gems as Ever Readys.

To just restrict it to Gems would seem somewhat unfair, not to say anti-British!

I say, for purposes of this noble exercise, and keeping our friends across the pond content, Ever Readys may be used during GEMini!

Yeah, they're all the same razors anyway, just different branding.

Plus, "EverReadyemini" doesn't roll of the tongue in the same way.

Top Bottom