What's new

newbie soap question (soap sample kits...)

Hi guys! I have a question, I bought a puck of soap from Ebay, (Handmade) I am not crazy about it, But, I do not know which way to go from here, I know I would like to try limes, and vanilla, But, I have never smelled any of the others. I am not sure which would be best. Are there any of you soap connoisseurs out there that would want to put together a 'soap sample kit' highlighting different soaps? Of coarse, I would be willing to pay, Doesnt have to be full pucks, Etc, What do you think?:biggrin1:

Hi guys! I have a question, I bought a puck of soap from Ebay, (Handmade) I am not crazy about it, But, I do not know which way to go from here, I know I would like to try limes, and vanilla, But, I have never smelled any of the others. I am not sure which would be best. Are there any of you soap connoisseurs out there that would want to put together a 'soap sample kit' highlighting different soaps? Of coarse, I would be willing to pay, Doesnt have to be full pucks, Etc, What do you think?:biggrin1:

Queen charlotte, honey bee, and mama bear all have sample sizes. Mamma bear march, Sue has decided to send her samples free shipping for march, just email her what kinds you would like and she will make you an invoice, the original thread for that is in the vendor section. She makes sandalwood vanilla, spicey lime, lime ice, among others. The 3 I listed I would def get. Its 1 a sample.

Just as a general tip, before purchasing a shaving product, always make sure it comes from a reliable vendor. Many of eBay and Etsy produce subpar products. Always check here first. If it is a wet shaving product, chances are someone here has used it.

Top Bottom