What's new

C.O. Bigelow Barber Elixer RED No. 1584

There are a couple of reviews in the appropriate forum, both positive.

I was just curious to see if anyone else has tried the RED.

proxy.php

Yes. My first bottle is almost empty and I have a full bottle to replace it already. I have the red and black and have gotten compliments on both. They smell a little "synthetic" or chemical but I think they are a good budget buy cologne. You can usually find a buy 2, get 1 free deal. As with cologne tho, what smells good on me might not work for you.

Last edited:
I like it and use it. In fact, I like most of the Bigelow frags. Unfortunately, the local Bath and Body Works no longer carries the Red and I suspect they are doing away with Bigelow completely. The range has been shuffled off into a back corner and when things go out of stock they don't seem to be replenished.

Tried it, like it, and use it regularly. Unique and interesting fragrance with a Red Currant component. Pretty much a guarantee that you won't smell like every other dude on the bus. :thumbup1:

I own all of the C.O. Bigelow colognes minus the bay rum (I have the aftershave bay rum but not cologne).

The red is my favorite the blue is my wife's favorite. It's something to throw on but not much more than that in my opinion. They're very chemical... great for wearing to work, though.

BTW Both Bath & Body Works and C.O. Bigelow & Co. are owned by the same company: Limited Brands.

Corporate HQ is in Columbus, OH.

They own:

Victoria's Secret
Henri Bendel
C.O. Bigelow & Co.
Bath & Body Works
La Senza
White Barn Candle Company

Top Bottom