What's new

Rooney Heritage 2XL and 1XL back in stock at VB...

I'd added Vintage Blades' Heritage Stubby page to my "Check Daily" bookmark folder for exactly this purpose... Managed to finally score myself a 1XL! Can't wait for it to arrive...

Last edited:
I wouldn't think twice about ordering any Stubby XL. I love my 2XL. I think the hair is unique to the 2 band brushes I have - finer and with softer tips. The density that the XLs are packed is perfect for this hair.

Marvelous, marvelous brushes. If you're on the fence, swallow your willpower pride and pull the trigger.

I thought the last batch ever of these things was sold out a couple weeks back???

Amazing face lathering brushes whether extinct or not.

I thought the last batch ever of these things was sold out a couple weeks back???

Amazing face lathering brushes whether extinct or not.

Thats what I thought... I think the sales strategy is the same as those "Last of the Finests" from Classic Shaving a while back. List 10 and people will snap them up not thinking there are 10 more coming.

Thats what I thought... I think the sales strategy is the same as those "Last of the Finests" from Classic Shaving a while back. List 10 and people will snap them up not thinking there are 10 more coming.

Maybe, but now those Finests really are gone. Sorry I didn't jump on a couple of them.:001_rolle

Ken

I think the hair is unique to the 2 band brushes I have - finer and with softer tips. The density that the XLs are packed is perfect for this hair.

I couldn't describe it any better...wonderful brushes, all three. I'm blessed to have the trio and they each get a lot of attention. Go get 'em, Gents!

+1

Maybe, but now those Finests really are gone. Sorry I didn't jump on a couple of them.:001_rolle

Ken

I got one, and its awesome, but I dont need more than one. The skiritchy tips on my Finest are breaking in very very nicely and have lost most of their skiritch, but I still am satisfied with just the one. Really even just trying to cut down to just one of every "type" of brush still leaves me with a 2 week rotation :001_wub:

I got one, and its awesome, but I dont need more than one. The skiritchy tips on my Finest are breaking in very very nicely and have lost most of their skiritch, but I still am satisfied with just the one. Really even just trying to cut down to just one of every "type" of brush still leaves me with a 2 week rotation :001_wub:

That's where I will wind up:thumbup: I have a feeling....

It's funny though. I really LIKE the itty bitty scritching of my Finests. I don't really want the tips to soften up any more than they are. Just me, I guess:lol:

But, as with all brushes, individual examples vary significantly. My 30mm and 3/3 have such tall lofts, they barely scritch at all. Nothing at all like the Polo. That is the one I wish I'd "hit":thumbup:

The 3/1 is close but it's way smaller.

Cheers, Brother!

Ken

I dont mind the skritch in a Finest, I look at it as an opportunity cost to have that much density and backbone in a brush. To be honest it really just adds a touch of character to the brush. It's almost like having a puppy that just wants to run fast and play hard all day.

I dont mind the skritch in a Finest, I look at it as an opportunity cost to have that much density and backbone in a brush. To be honest it really just adds a touch of character to the brush. It's almost like having a puppy that just wants to run fast and play hard all day.

Very interesting description, Seth. I like it (and I like puppies:thumbup:)

Ken

Well the stock of Heritage Stubby 2XLs has been depleted by one.

Thanks to the bunch of DIRTY ROTTEN SBAD ENABLERS in this forum.:sneaky2:

:lol::lol::lol:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Pree-Bloom

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom