What's new

Changing Watch Band Size on this type of Band?

I received my Orient Automatic today, but the band is too big. I resized my Seiko the other day, but this Orient appears to have no pins.

proxy.php

One Side

proxy.php

Other Side

proxy.php

Inside of Band

I was wondering if anybody knew how to remove links from this type of band. Thanks!

Look on the inside of the band. You will see arrows noting which way the pins should be removed. The pins are located above them. You should also see be able to see them on the sides of the links.

I cant tell from the fuzzy pictures, but its probably cotter pins. Like said above there should be an arrow pointing which way it should go.

There are arrows on the inside, but you can't see the pins on the sides of the bands. The edges of the bands are smooth and don't have pin holes in them.

There are arrows on the inside, but you can't see the pins on the sides of the bands. The edges of the bands are smooth and don't have pin holes in them.

Your photos are not very clear. Can you take pictures with a camera using the macro feature? Otherwise, take it to a local watchmaker.

Those were the clearest I could get. The only place where there are pins visible is on the clasp.

Now I see what you mean. The pins seem to be covered. I would email Joey at Orient and ask him if the covers pop off or how to reveal the pins. He is good about getting back to you.

Top Bottom