What's new

Good flavored cigar

I had a vanilla cigar in DC a number of years ago from the Georgetown Tobacco shop. It was the best balance of flavor that i've run across, but I don't remember what it was called.:9898:

Post your favorite flavored cigar brands please I want to know.

My favorite flavored cigar brand are the CAO line of flavored cigars, if you can find a tobacconist that stocks them pick some up. I like them

My favorite flavored cigar brand are the CAO line of flavored cigars, if you can find a tobacconist that stocks them pick some up. I like them

Traditionally I have not liked infused cigars. BUT...... I have been trying the CAO infused and actually like them every once in a while. Another is the Tabac by Drew Estate.

DL

Not a huge fan of flavored cigars personally, But I have had a few of the Acid line by Drew Estates. I liked the Kuba Kuba and Wafe (nice quick smoke) the best. Keep in mind if you have a humidor to not put them in with your normal cigars. I had an acrylic container with a circle of cedar in it to keep them in.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
To all Cigar Smokers concerned:
I’ll be the first to admit that at one time many, many years ago, I was intrigued about ‘flavoring’ my Cubans. I researched all that was there to know about the process / techniques (on the internet), and tried my hand at a home remedy in flavoring my own Cubans.

I tried first by placing a shot glass of Hine Cognac in my Humidor (and drying them out over many months in my Humidor), without much success and then tried ‘misting’ my cigars with cognac and again drying them out over many months in my Humidor (and/or until I thought they were aged/dried enough to smoke), again without much success. The result being that I ruined my fine Cubans just the same, not only leaving a musty aroma in my Humidor ta-boot (I even read that Churhill used to 'dip' his cigars in brandy/cognac...but that only led to to a very 'soggy' cigar). :cryin:

At the end of the day, I found that if the leaves were ‘misted’ and dried before rolling, the taste would be improved, but you will never find any Havana’s that are flavored; I’ll just stay with the way cigars were meant and should be enjoyed…namely unflavored & un-dipped.

Just my
proxy.php

Christopher
proxy.php
"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Sir Winston S. Churchill

Together they have a cigar that is by far one of my favorites "Java Maduro"
Tastes and smells like a Kit Kat.

They also have a "Java Latte" which is a little lighter smoke and coffee flavored.

Definitely worth a try.

well there is only one great vanilla cigar I know of that is made by the company CAO....other than that there are the vanilla backwoods.....

Not sure if this is considered "flavored", but Jucy Lucy by Drew Estates was one of my favorites and my gateway cigar to pipes!

Not sure if this is considered "flavored", but Jucy Lucy by Drew Estates was one of my favorites and my gateway cigar to pipes!

Jucy Lucy was my gateway cigar :thumbup1:

I have recently smoked some amazingly good flavored cigars by CAO (Moontrance and Gold Honey) and pretty much anything by Drew Estates (Tabak Especial, Natural, Java and Acid) will treat you right if you like the flavored cigars.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'm not even sure they're still made, but if you can find them, try the Mersuli (or maybe it's Mursuli). They are long filler cigars that have the leaf 'misted' with high grade (candy maker quality) flavor extracts just before rolling. We had a roller from them in my local several years back, and it was fascinating to watch him roll them up. I tried one, and was surprised that it was good. They use good quality tobacco and flavorings. I'm not a flavored smoker, but they were good.

The CAO flavors line sells pretty well there, too, but I've never tried one.

Top Bottom