What's new

Thank you PIF in honor of bowlturner

A few weeks back I bought one of the Lee Valley badger knots thinking I could find a small handle to buy so I could make a nice little travel brush that would fit in the container I had. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything that fit my needs, so I started a thread on the brush sub forum asking for leads to find a small handle.

After a few leads a generous member stepped up and offered to make me a handle and wouldn't even accept payment for shipping. This gorgeous little number is my new travel brush, it fits my hand perfectly and looks much better in person than my poor photography skills can show.

proxy.php

In honor of his selfless act I am going to give away one of the many Techs I have acquired, it is almost like they are multiplying in the cabinet:blushing: Thing is that I can't decide which one to give so I will let both go. The 2 razors up for grabs are both pre 1950 Techs, one cased Fat Handle that has lost all of its gold and a Gold Ball End. It has most of its gold still but the lacquer is starting to come of. Along with the razor I am throwing in 10 Dorco ST-301, 10 IP Reds, 3 Wilkinson Sword,3 Derby, 5 Astra Superior Stainless, 4 Astra Superior Platinum, and if you want 5 Feather SE blades.
I didn't realize till tonight the Feather blades are SE, if you don't want them just say so and I will pass them off to someone else.

To enter just post you are in and pick a number between 1 and 1000. In 2 weeks I will use a random number generator to pick the winner. Unfortunately I will have to limit to one entry per person and CONUS/Canada mailing addresses only. No hidden cost, I am paying for shipping.

This is whats up for grabs

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

They are users and no where near mint, but both shave as good as the day they were made.

Good Luck

George

Last edited:
Nice offer - how do you like the LV knot?

The Le Valley knot leaves a lot to be desired, but it will do for now and I will order a better knot from TGN later if the Lee Valley knot doesn't start feeling better after a few months.

Your new brush looks great! Thanks for the generous PIF as well! Sounds like good deeds are catching...

I'm a newbie so I'll bite... no razor yet either. I'll come in at 252. Thanks.

Top Bottom