What's new

How about a mustache/beard photo thread?-I will start!

Let's see those mustaches and beards that you so tenderly shave around.

Here is mine, my daughter has a paste on from the grocery store.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Now that is a mustache. Where exactly did she buy it? ROFL

In all seriousness you have a great mustache. I could only dream of having such a specimen. Do you apply wax and do any type of curling? My grandfather has a mustache such as yours, and he waxes and does the curling, but not as dramatic as Rollie Fingers.

no, what you see is all natural. No wax, just blow dry after shower and train it to move to the sides. I have had this thing since 1969 when I was a sophomore in college. It has gotten thicker as the years have gone by. I might add, that I, too have gotten thicker as the years have gone by.

Last edited:
That Sir, is one awesome moustache!

We need more of your kind on B&B. I would aspire to such a specimen, however I end up shaving off my poor attempts after a week or so.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Mike:
Impressive!!! :yesnod:

Christopher
proxy.php
"A man without a mustache is like a cup of tea without sugar". English Proverb

Great 'stache, Mike. You should check out The Handlebar Club Forum for like-minded folks. This was taken on New Years Eve day, and I have since started a "no scissors" period until April to see what I have to work with. Over the years I have kept trimming it shorter and shorter with an eye to the manicured look and easier cleanup from things like beer foam, but decided to go to the wild side to see how it looks. We'll see.

Attachments

• $11 stache copy.jpg
    $11 stache copy.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Clarifixer:
Your 'stash' is very impresive...I, on the other hand shaved mine off when I turned 40 (many moons ago). :yesnod:

proxy.php
"A man without a mustache is like a cup of tea without sugar". English Proverb

That's great. I have a full (short, trimmed) beard and have thought about working on the 'stache part; problem is, it requires thought and work. Too lazy for either.

This is my beard, not shaved, when I came out of hospital after an 8 month stay after an op went wrong. I usually shave my cheeks lower lip and neck (see 2nd pic from a few years back.)

$Peter Aug2010.jpg

$Peter 2000.jpg

Peter.

Nice photo James, reminds me of this great teacher in 5th grade, she wore glasses too :) . But seriously, you have a good, honest, friendly face. Nice pic.

Peter, you look more like the King now than before. Nice look.

Basset, those are some good photos you took.

I, for one, would be highly interested to hear about some beard & moustache grooming tips and routines from you fellows, along with these photos. I'm growing the beard out at the moment. I've decided not to shave 'till I graduate. Pics to come.

Anyway -- I shampoo the beard and moustache like I do my top-o-the-head hair and comb it every once in a while. And that's about it. Has anyone tried the bluebeard products?

Great shots, all!

rebos, I've never used any product other than a gentle shampoo and a comb on my beard. I didn't know any good remedies for the itchy stage, so I just had to suffer through it. Everybody likes a different shape, but I stop mine right above my adam's apple on the neck and along my jawline on the sides. I keep mine relatively short- probably about two weeks of growth for me.

Top Bottom