What's new

Multiple choice questions

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
When taking a test, or playing a trivia game, with multiple choice answers and you don't know the answer, if Ben Franklin is a choice, pick him; you'll be right about 90% of the time.

Which of the following musicians were formerly members of Metallica?

A. Dave Mustaine
B. Tori Amos
C. Ben Franklin
D. Tiny Tim

A. Dave Mustaine
B. Tori Amos
C. Ben Franklin
D. Tiny Tim

Is it sad that I actually had to look up Dave Mustaine to see if that was the answer? I figured the others weren't, but I had no idea who he was!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.

A. Dave Mustaine
B. Tori Amos
C. Ben Franklin
D. Tiny Tim

Process of elimination: not B or D
Not a Metallica fan, so never heard of Dave Mustaine so I would have picked C:001_smile

A 0.10 kg yo-yo attached to a 1.0m string is moving in a vertical circle at a constant speed of 2.0 m/s. What is the total amount of work done on the yoyo when it moved from the lowest point of its trajectory to its highest point?

(a) -0.4 J
(b) -0.2 J
(c) zer0
(d) Ben Franklin
(e) 0.2 J
(f) 0.4 J

This U.S. statesman is known to have mapped the Gulf Stream Current, allowing American merchant sailors to expeditiously reach Europe.

(a) George Washington
(b) Sean Penn
(c) John Hancock
(d) Thomas Jefferson
(e) Adam Smith
(f) Write in your answer

Last edited:
A 0.10 kg yo-yo attached to a 1.0m string is moving in a vertical circle at a constant speed of 2.0 m/s. What is the total amount of work done on the yoyo when it moved from the lowest point of its trajectory to its highest point?

(a) -0.4 J
(b) -0.2 J
(c) zer0
(d) Ben Franklin
(e) 0.2 J
(f) 0.4 J

(c), zer0, cause you spelled it all kewl

This U.S. statesman is known to have mapped the Gulf Stream Current, allowing American merchant sailors to expeditiously reach Europe.

(a) George Washington
(b) Sean Penn
(c) John Hancock
(d) Thomas Jefferson
(e) Adam Smith
(f) Write in your answer

Duh, (b) of course, everyone knows Sean Penn mapped the Gulf Station, right after he ran for President of Pennsylvania and right before he starred in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Top Bottom