What's new

Colognes similar to Clubman

I think this question has been asked here before, but what colognes have a similar scent to the regular Clubman aftershave. I think someone said that Canoe was close.

Thoughts?

This just very recently came up and I'm pretty sure Canoe was the far and away most recommended.

I usually don't wear another scent when I'm in da club... :thumbup1:

Brut has always reminded me somewhat of Clubman.

I got a haircut in the barbershop yesterday, and, as always, my barber slapped what I had always assumed was Clubman on me after shaving my neck. This time I happened to get a quick glance of the bottle and it wasn't Clubman! I didn't get a good enough look to tell what it was. Is there another mainline barbershop product that smells like Clubman? Perhaps a Stephens or Masters product?

Brut has always reminded me somewhat of Clubman.

I got a haircut in the barbershop yesterday, and, as always, my barber slapped what I had always assumed was Clubman on me after shaving my neck. This time I happened to get a quick glance of the bottle and it wasn't Clubman! I didn't get a good enough look to tell what it was. Is there another mainline barbershop product that smells like Clubman? Perhaps a Stephens or Masters product?

Should have asked.. some say Master's "Lord and Master" is close. I had a barber use it on me once and it is in the same ballpark.. seems like a little more spicy.. that was almost 2 years ago though..

There is a Lustray "Coachman" that is supposed to be nearly the same but weaker.. I believe Lustray is also made by Pinaud..

Royal Copenhagen bears some striking resemblance. Musk for men by Coty also. But in the scheme of things, the only one that captures that fresh-from-the-barbershop smell is Clubman.

Should have asked.. some say Master's "Lord and Master" is close. I had a barber use it on me once and it is in the same ballpark.. seems like a little more spicy.. that was almost 2 years ago though..

There is a Lustray "Coachman" that is supposed to be nearly the same but weaker.. I believe Lustray is also made by Pinaud..

Thanks. I'll have to ask next time. It is possible, I guess, that it is the Lustray you reference.

Top Bottom