Dad

Where do you live?
Boston, MA

What is your age (or) generation?
40’s

What are you in the real world?
Entrepreneur and author.

What is your favorite shave setup?
Art of Shaving Silvertip Badger Brush and Taylor of Old Bond Street Luxury Shaving Cream.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I have two young boys ages 4 and 6 years old that are my everything, spending time with the family, sports & muscle car enthusiast, cooking (scratch pancakes with the boys every Sunday), working out, and making Chinese Drinks for friends and family.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Family man with a loving wife. Leading a “Leave it to Beaver” home life and enjoying every minute of it. I believe in a positive healthy outlook and possess a strong élan vital. It is wonderful to be able to join a community of like-minded wet shavers. Sharing like this is what the internet is all about.

Glad to have you here, welcome!

My dad makes pancakes every Sunday. His dad taught him and he taught me and I hope to teach my son when he is older. Its a great thing and a good tradition. Glad to hear that you have it as well.

family schamily, tell me more about these drinks! :lol:

Welcome to B&B, I am pretty new but this site is awesome.

Glad to have you here, welcome!

My dad makes pancakes every Sunday. His dad taught him and he taught me and I hope to teach my son when he is older. Its a great thing and a good tradition. Glad to hear that you have it as well.

Thanks and happy to make the pancake connection JBagKY. It is something that I thought would be a great way to bond with my boys and it has been. Very cool to hear others doing the same thing. Your son will love it when he is older :thumbup1:

family schamily, tell me more about these drinks! :lol:

Welcome to B&B, I am pretty new but this site is awesome.

Not to be a total tease slugg77, but I am in the process of getting my Chinese drink book published. It will be out before the end of the year and reveal over 30 authentic Chinese drink recipes guaranteed to taste like you were at a Chinese Restaurant or tiki bar.

Top Bottom