First I will say I am sorry this notice is so last minute.
I booked a very last minute vacation last night leaving at the crack of dawn Friday morning. The website will not be accepting any orders until April 3rd and I will have email on auto responder.
While I was recovering from surgery my husband was laid off once again. He was able to quickly land a job but it requires relocation. He accepted the position Monday afternoon and he reports April 11th. I have decided not to follow. I will stay put with the kids, at least another year. The thought of moving the shop again so soon makes me crazy, not to mention I still have loose ends to tie up for my parents. Thankfully he is still real close and will be home every weekend.
Long story short, we had planned on taking a family vacation in October and we can not be sure if that will still work out. I figured since he had three weeks until he started what better time to take a trip. I can always take an Oct vacation without him. I apologize for the short notice.