What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything to give away for this PIF. YOU do. Here's the game. Need 20 people. You send a gift to one person. The person getting the gift has no clue what it is or who it's from. Send whatever you like. No post limits, no price limits, just fun.

Post your interest here in this thread. You'll be given a person's name and mailing address. You will send me via PM your delivery confirmation just to avoid any issues.

Simple as that. Get whatever you want as a gift. Big, small, shaving or non. Does not matter. The thrill will be in getting a gift and sending it to someone knowing they have no clue what they'll get or who it's coming from.

As a recipient you will post in this thread photos of the gift you got!

Okay, let's go!

Awesome, guys! keep the names coming. I"m going to go down a list and randomly select who you send something to. I'm excited to see what people will be getting. I don't even want to name anything as an example as I don't want to begin to throw out an idea.

Im in - I love Secret Santa's!

Though I definitely think there should be a suggested price range so people know what to expect, and of course you are welcome to disobey and go above the range as you'd like!

No complaining from the receiver allowed :thumbup:

Im in - I love Secret Santa's!

Though I definitely think there should be a suggested price range so people know what to expect, and of course you are welcome to disobey and go above the range as you'd like!

No complaining from the receiver allowed :thumbup:

I thought about it, but that's a lot of the fun. Take a look at the Big Box threads and you'll see I'm not too worried about what people give. And, hey...if you get a wooden nickel as your gift the point it about the giving! You aren't in it to get a gift. It's just fun to give sometimes. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom