What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have to be mailed out by a specific date? I am still waiting on some items to arrive that I would like to include in the package.

You will be given a name and address. Get a gift for that person. There's no limit cost-wise. It must be legal. Obviously.

Send your gift(s) out in a timely manner.

Do NOT put your name on the package, only a return address, if necessary. Get delivery confirmation and PM me ONLY the d/c number along with who you sent to.

It does NOT have to be shaving related. It can be anything you choose to send.

It can be one thing or several things.

Once you get your item post photos of what you got into THIS thread.

Have fun with it. It can be home/ handmade, brand new, used. Gift wrap it if you choose, make it fun.

Recap:

Get gift. Send to person I give you address of. Don't put your name on package. PM ME (rickboone1) your delivery confirmation number.

When you get a gift, post photos in THIS thread.

Questions?

If you've already posted your interest, you're in. Get me your address! I'll be posting the list tomorrow and giving you the person you'll be mailing to!

thats a good question. why not put a name down. You won't know who it is till it gets there. Also, you won't know what in it till it's open. Or is part of the game not to know who sent what at all?? Nevermind... i should ahve read the first post better.

Last edited:
Secret Santa in March!

Quite right! And you know what... I'm looking forward to this just like I am Christmas. My favorite part about Christmas is shopping for the perfect gift and watching someone open it, hoping that I did good. I enjoy that part far more than opening my own presents.

That is where the fun will lie in this PIF for me. Doing a little bit of research to see what the person already has or might want. Trying to come up with just the right thing for that person. This will be very fun!

That is where the fun will lie in this PIF for me. Doing a little bit of research to see what the person already has or might want. Trying to come up with just the right thing for that person. This will be very fun!

Is it ok for me to request that TheVez gets my name?

Actually, I think that this is a great idea about whomever you get. That way you can give them something that they will like, but also maybe a couple things that should make them chuckle.

Will the Post Office accept a package without the sender's name on it?

The PO will allow you to send items with the recipient's address as the return address. I often send items that way because if there is a problem, I don't them want returned to me, but to the person who bought it. :thumbup:

Will the Post Office accept a package without the sender's name on it?

It all depends on who is at the counter. Without a name...yes. Sometimes without address, but yes without name. Again, you can put something like Uncle Chuck or B&B Member, etc.

Is it ok for me to request that TheVez gets my name?

Actually, I think that this is a great idea about whomever you get. That way you can give them something that they will like, but also maybe a couple things that should make them chuckle.

No. You're welcome to send The Vez something he may like at anytime, just not with part of this. It will be random, so truth is you may get The Vez, but not something you can request. Kind of defeats the entire purpose of the game of giving.

No. You're welcome to send The Vez something he may like at anytime, just not with part of this. It will be random, so truth is you may get The Vez, but not something you can request. Kind of defeats the entire purpose of the game of giving.

I'm sure he was just messing around Rick, but you're right... He can send me something I might like anytime he wants! :thumbup1:

These folks have been PM'd the address of whom to gift to and are accounted for:

overmnjake
rhmills
sid3000
michigan lover
dpm802
Mike H
Tnuts Shave
Dr. Colossus II
Captain K
JBagKY
PozzSka
saf